Tummy Tie, a simple and effective way to extend your regular wardrobe throughout your pregnancy.
Tummy Tie – wear your regular pants for longer
Invented by Camilla, a mum, the Tummy Tie is a unique product to help you stay in your pre-pregnancy clothes longer. We all come in different shapes and sizes, and as our lives change, so do our bodies – especially during pregnancy. The Tummy Tie is perfect for pregnancy, post pregnancy, fluctuating weight, bloating and menopause. It will expand your wardrobe, making your favorite trousers a perfect fit every time. It is very discreet, effective, simple to use, and very affordable, making it every woman’s essential wardrobe accessory.
Each Tummy Tie Pack Comprises: 2 x Medium Tummy Tie’s in black & white, 1 x large TummyTie in black
Tummy Tie Features:
- It is very discreet in appearance. When attached to your skirt, jeans or pants, the it will sit nice and flat.
- It is very comfortable, quick, and simple to use
- Because the Tummy Tie is made from elastic, it will expand with your growing belly, with most people being able to use a Tummy Tie up until their third trimester.
- The patented design means that you can properly do your fly up, resulting in no need for a fabric panel to be used in conjunction with the Tie. The design of the Tummy Tie holds your trousers together at the top, which prevents your zipper from falling down.
- Made of high density elastic material, the TummyTie is able to maintain its shape & strong elasticity, making it very durable
- The Tummy Tie is suitable for front, side and even back fastening garments. Or, wear it in reverse, and it will suit your slide fastened pants.
Tummy Tie wearing instructions:
- Attach one end of the tummy tie to your existing trousers button
- Feed the other end of the tummy tie behind and through your trousers buttonhole
- Fold the Tummy Tie back over itself and feed it over your button. DO up your fly, and your regular trousers are not extended.
Cool machine wash, lay flat to dry. Do not dry clean or tumble dry.