Providing moderate (15-20mmHg) medical grade compression, the Supacore Coretech® prenatal support shorts can help alleviate lower back pain, pelvic instability & general pregnancy related discomfort.
Supacore Coretech Pregnancy Support Shorts
Enjoy a more comfortable pregnancy with the Supacore patented Coretech® pregnancy support shorts!
The Supacore maternity compression support shorts are an excellent option for pregnant mothers who are trying to reduce pregnancy related back, hip, and pelvic pain. These shorts can also help support an existing diastasis recti (abdominal separation). Offering a high waist design and a moderate (15-20mmHg) level of medical grade compression.
Supacore Coretech Pregnancy Support Shorts Features:
- Help reduce lower back pain while at the same time increasing pelvic/back support
- Help alleviate light to moderate pelvic instability and pelvic girdle pain( PGP)
- Help increase mobility and stability so that you can continue to work and/or look after other children
- Support related pelvic floor dysfunction (SPFD)
- Provide superior comfort using seamless knit engineering
- Can be worn at night to provide support and help alleviate pain related sleeping issues
- Seamless soft flex zone expands with the growing baby for extra comfort
- Designed with anti chafing technology to avoid painful thigh irritation that often occurs during warmer months
- Designed with body mapped Ribtech® ribbing. This tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing provides a micro massaging affect which mimics kinesiology
- Approved and endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association
- The Supacore products are listed as a medical device with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia), meaning you may be eligible for a private health fund rebate (subject to your policy terms and conditions)
Please use the table below to determine the correct size shorts. If you are unsure of which size to choose, please contact us. Your compression garment should be a neat, tight fit, but it should not inhibit circulation.
Supacore Care instructions:
To ensure your Supacore product lasts as long as possible, handle your product with care and please follow the below instructions:
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners
To avoid potential snagging or tearing of the garment, be mindful of any jewellery you may be wearing that could snag the fabric, and be sure to remove shoes before putting on or removing your Supacore compression shorts.
Due to the high level of compression in the Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, and then pulling the garment up the leg ‘section by section’. Do not simply pull the garment up by the waist, as this will place unnecessary strain on the leg seams.