Kickstart your recovery with these Supacore patented Coretech® postpartum compression shorts!
The Supacore postpartum compression shorts are an excellent option for new mothers who are trying to improve their diastasis recti (abdominal separation). They are also helpful for alleviating pain associated with hip, groin or hamstring injuries. These high rise shorts provide a moderate to firm (25mmHg) level of medical grade compression. The Supacore range of postpartum products can:
- Help speed up post pregnancy recovery
- Help support and reduce Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM) post delivery
- Provide protection and support to C-section and/or perineal trauma
- Help improve your overall stability and mobility. This may be particularly noticeable while carrying your baby or partaking in more strenuous household activities such as vacuuming
- Help you regain your pre baby body shape quicker
- They have been designed with patented waistband technology and feature a built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt. This technology is rated as one of the top ten cutting edge technologies in the world.
- Seamless knitted design technology makes these shorts very comfortable, and also results in less waste during the manufacturing process. This seamless design also means the shorts will last longer. Fewer seams means less fraying. The Supacore shorts have been quality tested up to 100 washes.
- The shorts contain body mapped Ribtech® ribbing over the glutes, hamstring, quadriceps, and hip and tensor fasciae latae. This tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing provides a micro massaging affect which mimics kinesiology.
The Supacore products are listed as a medical device with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia), meaning you may be eligible for a private health fund rebate (subject to your policy terms and conditions).
Please use the table below to determine the correct size shorts. If you are using these shorts to assist with postpartum recovery and are between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Supacore Care instructions:
To ensure your Supacore product lasts as long as possible, handle your product with care and please follow the below instructions:
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners
To avoid potential snagging or tearing of the garment, be mindful of any jewellery you may be wearing that could snag the fabric, and be sure to remove shoes before putting on or removing your Supacore compression shorts.
Due to the high level of compression in the Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, and then pulling the garment up the leg ‘section by section’. Do not simply pull the garment up by the waist, as this will place unnecessary strain on the leg seams.