Post pregnancy recovery capris by Solidea. Help regain your pre-pregnancy figure and muscle strength with moderate abdominal, hip, and pelvic compression.
Solidea Recovery Capris
We recommend the Solidea recovery capris to women who have been diagnosed with a mild form of DRAM (Diastasis Recti), require pelvic/hip support, need to reduce fluid, boost circulation, or who would simply like to support their abdominal and back muscles post pregnancy. These Solidea capris offer a moderate level of 18/21mmHg graduated compression in a comfortable and discreet alternative to a more rigid belly wrap. Please note: the Solidea high waist recovery shorts we used to stock offered 12mmHg of compression. If you have moderate to severe DRAM, we would recommend our high waisted Solidea Bodylipo Leggings or the Body After Baby recovery garment. These garments are high waisted, meaning they support the entire length of the linea alba.
Solidea Recovery Capris Overview:
The Solidea post-pregnancy recovery capris (also known as the Solidea Wendy Midi) offer a moderate level of graduated compression from just below the knee right up to the base of the rib cage. This compression helps to shape and tone your post-pregnancy body, while at the same time supporting your abdominal muscles, hips, and pelvis during the post birth recovery phase.
The Solidea recovery capris perform a similar function to the well known SRC recovery shorts (providing support to your weakened and torn abdominal and back muscles post-pregnancy). The Solidea products are manufactured in Italy and offer medical grade compression across the entire garment.
While the Solidea capris offer a moderate level of support, they do not offer as great a level of support as regular belly wraps. This is so that they provide you with the correct amount of support to your muscles (without having them disengage entirely). By ensuring your muscles still do some work, you are allowing them to regain strength and tone naturally (the way most physiotherapists recommend). You are simply giving them a little helping hand.
- Compression is given to the thighs, hips, pelvis, and abdomen (to base of rib cage) areas
- Medical grade graduated compression of 18/21mmHg means the product will not lose it’s shape after long term wear (as is the case with mainstream shape wear).
- The special patented fabric with three-dimensional waves activates microcirculation and helps eliminate excess fluids. The fabric also thermally regulates body temperature and provides an effective massage as you go about your daily activities.
- The special bacteriostatic silver ion yarn controls bacteria proliferation, prevents bad odours and allows natural transpiration of the skin.
- These recovery capris are designed with an open gusset.
- The wave design and the fact that these capris extend down the thigh are also excellent for anyone who has been suffering from varicose veins or vulvar varicosities, since the compression helps boost blood flow while also eliminating excess fluid.
- Unnoticeable under clothing, the Solidea products will help you regain your pre-pregnancy shape and strength comfortably.
- Recommended by physiotherapists
- Made in Italy
- Mild cases of DRAM (Diastasis Recti)
- Pelvic Girdle or Hip Pain
- Fluid retention
- Varicose veins
- Post c-section support
- Post pregnancy abdominal and back support
- Wearing post recovery whenever you feel your muscles need a little support, or you need a slimming effect
PLEASE NOTE: This product is NOT to be used during pregnancy.
Sizing your Solidea Recovery Shorts
Please use your current weight. If you are still early in your pregnancy and are borderline of sizes, please size up. If you are borderline of sizes and nearing the end of your pregnancy, please select the smaller size. If you would like help with sizing, please complete our ‘Which size enquiry form’.
This product offers a moderate level of support. Because of this, it can be difficult to put on the first couple of times. The easiest and most comfortable way to put on the Capris is to follow these directions:
1. Sit down
2. Gather one leg right up to the knee opening and ease over your foot.
3. Carefully ease up to just below your knee
4. Repeat with the other leg
5. Continue to gently ease each side up your legs
6. Once you have eased the capris up to mid thigh, stand and continue to pull up to full height (just below rib cage)
As with all our post pregnancy products, we always recommend first checking with your doctor or midwife before using our products post caesarean (in case you have any particular needs or complications etc).
Solidea Recovery Capris
Please note: the 4 star support rating is when compared to a regular belly wrap. The lesser support of this product is part of it's unique design and function.