We recommend this product to any pregnant women experiencing prominent varicose veins or fluid retention in their legs. These thigh highs will boost overall circulation and will assist in improving general leg fatigue. Thigh highs are a good option for women who do not like any feeling of restriction over their belly (even if mild) and who do not have any veins in the upper thigh or vulvar area.
Solidea Graduated Compression Thigh Highs Overview
Offering firm graduated compression, the Solidea Therapeutic thigh high stockings provide optimum pressure distribution on the foot, the leg, and the thigh. This graduated pressure provides the ideal equilibrium to encourage venous return, and the elimination of the symptoms linked to water retention, oedema, and venous insufficiency.
Thanks to the light, smooth and silky yarns used in this product, these open toe thigh highs do not tend to form unsightly creases at the instep or ankle. They provide a feeling of well-being and comfort, and are as elegant as normal fashion stockings. The massaging sole also provides extra comfort.
- Firm 25/32 mmHG graduated compression
- Available in closed or open toe styles
- Comfort stay up band with beads of silicone to ensure the stockings stay put
- Antibacterial massaging sole
- Sanitised Hygiene function for all day freshness
- Solidea products have been tested and shown to maintain their initial compression level even after 50 washes.
- Varicose Veins
- Varicose veins due to pregnancy
- Deep and superficial thrombosis prevention
- Deep and superficial venous thrombosis
- Consequences of chronic venous insufficiency
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Edemas to the lower limbs even during pregnancy
- Post-traumatic and post-operative edemas following stripping and vein operations
TIP: If your thigh highs start falling down, spray the silicone bands with a little hairspray!
Solidea Thigh High Sizing
To determine the correct size thigh highs, please measure the circumference around your leg at the top of the thigh (letter G) and measure the length of your leg from the base of your foot (floor) to the top of the thigh (letter G) in the diagram. Use these measurements to choose the correct size from the tables below.
The weight / height ratio table can be used to select the right size for limbs that are not particularly edematous (not too swollen).
For swollen limbs you must refer to the circumference table. In this case measure limb circumferences at the point described above.
If you have any questions regarding sizing, please do not hesitate to contact us.