Silicone Scar Dressings are clinically proven to help reduce, soften, flatten, and fade both new and old scars. Each box contains a single 10x15cm reusable sheet that can be cut to the required size or into several smaller strips.
Silicone Scar Dressing Large Sheet
Silicone Gel technology is used in hospitals and by plastic surgeons as a safe and effective treatment for surgical scars, burns, and traumatic scarring. This silicone scar dressing is recommended for use after a caesarean section, to assist the healing of the post surgical scar. They will help keep the scar naturally moisturized during the healing process, an essential step to help prevent Keloid and hypertrophic scars. Each box includes one 10x15cm silicone scar dressing, which can be cut to size.
- Clinically proven to reduce, soften, flatten and fade new and old scars
- Medical grade silicone
- FDA and TGA approved product
- Dressing is self-adhesive, reusable and washable
- Ultra thin and flexible for comfort
- Natural colour for easier and discreet cover up
- Non-toxic and latex free
- Single 10x15cm dressing which can be cut to required size
* Wearing Tip: Oils in a person’s skin or placement on the body can have an effect on the adherence of the silicone strip. If the item does move around we suggest using medical tape to keep in place.