The SensaTONE pelvic floor stimulator (PFS) uses mild electrical pulses to help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and reduce the effects of urge and stress incontinence.
SensaTONE Pelvic Floor Stimulator
The SensaTONE – a simple, yet powerful Pelvic Floor Stimulator (PFS)
The SensaTONE offers women a stylish, compact, and most of all, effective digital pelvic floor stimulator (PFS). It is designed to be used by women of all ages to assist with strengthening weak pelvic floor muscles.
With 1/3rd of women suffering some degree of incontinence, it is essential that we focus on strengthening our pelvic floor. The SensaTONE helps achieve this by passing mild electrical pulses via an internal vaginal probe. These electrical pulses cause the pelvic floor muscles to contract and relax – in effect, mimicking kegel exercises.
When you increase the strength of your pelvic floor, you will benefit from greater bladder control, increased vaginal tone, and a heightened and more fulfilling sensation during intercourse.
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Recommended by professionals
- Safe and easy to use
- Helps you strengthen and regain control of your pelvic floor muscles
- Modes include:
- SensaTONE unit
- SensaTONE vaginal probe
- Single leadwire
- Lubricant gel sachet
- SensaTONE instruction manual
- Soft carrying pouch
- Neck cord (for hands free portability)
- 2 x AAA batteries
- DO NOT use during pregnancy (you can begin to use the SensaTONE from 12 weeks post birth, however, always double check with your medical practitioner)
- DO NOT use if suffering from a urinary or vaginal infection
- DO NOT use at the same time as using a barrier contraceptive such as a diaphragm or cervical cap.
- DO NOT use during your menstrual period.