We recommend this belt for anyone who is suffering light to moderate pregnancy back pain. It’s breathable and discreet design makes it an excellent option for women living in warmer climates or who partake in regular exercise activities. It offers an excellent level of support and can also help with hip pain and sciatica. It also helps relieve pressure on the bladder and pelvic region by supporting the bump while not digging in or restricting the baby.
Motherload support band overview:
The Motherload maternity support band is manufactured by Body After Baby. This band has been specifically designed for active women that are needing to relieve pregnancy related back, hip and abdominal pain. This belt can also help reduce sciatica. The Motherload has been carefully designed to ensure it’s soft, breathable and moisture wicking material moves synergistically with a mum’s growing belly, whether simply performing your day to day tasks, or participating in a more structured pregnancy fitness regime. The sleek design also means you can wear it under your clothes (even fitted gym clothes), without the whole world knowing.
- 2 – piece design provides good support without placing pressure on the baby
- Breathable – due to the Unique moulded Airlight foam panels
- Discreet – the sheer design of the Motherload makes it less bulky under clothes than other belts
- Comfortable and contoured Fit – Unique moulded panels contour over your hips and reduce uncomfortable digging in
- Lightweight materials that do not fold or roll down during your movements and activities
- 30cm of size adjustability. The Motherload will grow with your belly
- Lower back and sciatic pain
- Stomach, hip, and pelvic pressure
- Improving circulation and reducing fatigue
Pain target points:
Helps with pain in the lower back area and with round ligament pain (stretching pain at the sides of the belly). Can also relieve mild hip pain and bladder pressure.
In deciding which pregnancy support belt is best for your individual needs, you may find the following pages helpful:
Pregnancy Support Belt Review – each of our belts reviewed according to support, comfort, and visibility.
Which Maternity Support Belt Questionnaire – answer some questions and see our support belt recommendations.