The MEDIballs Secret Pelvic Floor Training Ball offers women a discreet and comfortable way to strengthen and rehabilitate weakened pelvic floor muscles due to pregnancy, age, or trauma.
MEDIballs Secret Pelvic Floor Training Ball Single
Out of stock
MEDIballs Secret Pelvic Floor Training Ball
The Stringless MEDIballs provide soft stimulation and effective training of the pelvic floor using a trampoline effect. They help to raise awareness of your pelvic floor muscles and to actively control them, and are a preventive and supportive treatment for incontinence. They can also be used as a therapeutic training and rehabilitation tool for your weakened pelvic floor muscles following pregnancy.
How does the MEDIballs Secret work?
The MEDIball works on a “bio-feedback principle” (a reflective reaction of the muscles). The MEDIball contains a weight, which reacts to the movements of your body. Due to it’s own weight and it’s ergonomically adapted design, the MEDIball will probably slip out – which your pelvic floor muscles will try to prevent. The Contractions during a training session can be compared to strength training with weights. Moreover, the ball inside the MEDIball swings against the outer wall with each movement.
Thanks to the innovative integrated “trampoline effect”, gentle “kinetic vibrations” are set in motion, which encourage your pelvic floor muscles to contract and relax. Just as with other forms of training, pelvic floor training can leave your muscles aching. You should therefore be careful not to train for too long initially, instead increase the duration of training gradually and continuously.
The MEDIball Single is Step 1. Once you have begun strengthening your pelvic floor with the MEDIballs Single, you can then work up to the MEDIballs Double to achieve your goal of having strong and healthy pelvic floor muscles.
If you have a dry vaginal environment, you may find the use of the BIOglide Lubricant helpful when inserting the MEDIballs.
MEDIballs Secret are suitable for:
- Prevention and treatment of urge and stress incontinence
- For strengthening vaginal muscles prior to pregnancy
- For post-natal exercise following pregnancy
- Helps with sexual dysfunction
- For toning of the pelvic floor
MEDIballs Secret Features:
- Made in Germany of 100% Silikomed (mucous-membrane-friendly and hypoallergenic)
- Includes training book with 37 exercises
- Single MEDIball weight: 45 grams, Length (inc. retrievable loop): 6.1cm, Width: 3.5cm
- Clinically and dermatologically tested
- Can be used with water and silicone based lubricants
- Patented loop for removal is worn discreetly inside
- Whisper-quiet thanks to patented technology
- Unique and specially designed to fit gently into the sensitive female anatomy
- Does not contain any harmful Poly-carbonate (PC) plastics. BPA Plastic and Latex Free
- Class 1 Medical Device ARTG listing No. 216875
- 5 years material guarantee
- Available in Mint or Rose
- MEDIballs storage case also available (Sold separately)
Warning: Please consult your Healthcare Professional before using MEDIballs secret if you have any serious medical conditions or concerns. Not recommended to be used during pregnancy.