This band is comfortable and slimline under clothing. It will help provide some post-pregnancy support and protection to post operative scars, however, we would only consider the support level as light to moderate. The fabric is thinner than some of the other belly wraps, offering a support level similar to compression clothing. Particularly small women, may also find the small size in this product to be too big, making it difficult to put on and achieve maximum support. The fact that this product can also be worn to provide light support to your pregnancy baby bump is a bonus and women who desire a light lift to their bump or support to their hip and pelvic region can benefit from this product both during and then after pregnancy. Again, the support is not as great as that offered by the FitSplint (the most similar product), but it is a more lightweight and marginally more discreet product to wear.
Maternity and C-section Belly Band Overview
The 3-in-1 maternity and c-section belly band by Belly Bands Australia provides comfortable support both during and after pregnancy. The sleek design incorporates separated panels to provide a contoured fit to various body shapes. The fabric composition also allows for some breathability and flexible sizing.
- 3-in-1 belly band. Use as a support belt during pregnancy, postnatally for recovery, or post-surgery for recovery
- Suitable for both men and women
- Soft, comfortable, and adjustable support
- 18cm height and made from high-grade fabric and seamless technology making it discreet under clothing
- Even stretch and easily adjustable compression for all day and/or night wearing comfort
- One size will easily adjust with your changing body shape
- Fabric composition: 70% cotton fabric, 25% spandex, 5% polyester
- Reducing pelvic girdle pain (PGP)
- Reducing lower back pain
- Reduce diastasis recti
- Postnatal belly wrapping
- Protection of c-section wound and reduction of wound pain
- Can assist with flattening the post-operative scar
- Support after other abdominal surgeries such as:
- Myomectomy (fibroids)
- Abdominal hernia
- Tummy tuck
- Laminectomy (back surgery)
- Kidney surgery
Please note: it is advised to wear the belly band over a tight fitting top if you have sensitive skin
Care instructions: gentle hand wash and lay flat to dry
Belly Band Sizing
To select the correct size Belly Band, please use your current clothing size. The Belly Band has been designed to fit and contour to most body shapes and sizes.
Petite: (4-8) Band length 100cm
Standard: (6-16) Band length 125cm
Large: (16-24) Band length 140cm
Band width is 18cm
If you are borderline of sizes, please complete our online size enquiry form and we will recommend a suitable size for you.
All Belly Bands products and information provided are to be used in conjunction with Doctors Care and does not substitute for Medical advice.