Experience comfort and freedom during your next menstrual cycle, with the reusable Lunette menstrual cup.
Lunette Menstrual Cup
Introducing natural freedom with the Lunette menstrual cup
The Lunette menstrual cup is a reusable, bell shaped cup that is inserted into the vagina to collect menstrual fluid. It is a cost effective, and environmentally friendly way to replace conventional pads and tampons.
Lunette cup features:
- Made from high quality, silky soft, medical grade silicone that is BPA and Latex free
- Designed and made in Finland
- Reusable for a lifespan of 5-10 years
- Can be worn for up to 10-12 hours or overnight before needing to be emptied
- Suitable for all types of activity including swimming, bike riding, and other sports
- Soft, smooth lining and a flat tab to ensure easy cleaning and maximum hygiene
- Available in 5 colours
- Each cup comes with a colour co-ordinating carry pouch for safe storage
- Detailed instructions on how to correctly insert and remove the cup are included with each Lunette
Please note: You cannot use a menstrual cup immediately post birth. You should wait until at least 3 months after the birth of your baby and it is advised to check with your doctor before first use post delivery.
Due to the personal nature of this product, we are unable to accept any menstrual cup returns or exchanges.
Choosing the correct size Lunette Cup
When choosing your first cup there are a few factors to consider. There are many 14 year old virgins using the Model 2 Lunette, and we also know middle aged women who love the Model 1. Most women can use either cup, but one of them might be more right for you.
Model 1 is 41mm and holds 25ml
Model 2 is 46mm and holds 30ml
Factors you should consider:
1. The amount of flow. This is the most important factor when choosing the right cup. As a general rule we can say that Model 2 is best for medium to heavier flow and Model 1 for lighter flow.
2. Anatomy. Each woman’s anatomy is different and because of this we sometimes recommend the smaller Lunette cup for heavier flow and vice versa. The table below will assist you in selecting the correct size Lunette cup. If you have any questions regarding sizing, please do not hesitate to contact us.