An essential tool for any nursing mother, the LaVie Lactation Massager is a milk expression aid to help improve & restore your milk flow. It can also be used to help reduce the pain associated with engorgement, blocked ducts, and other breastfeeding issues.
LaVie Lactation Massager
Relieve Clogged Ducts and Improve Milk Flow!
The LaVie Lactation Massager is a must-have tool for every breastfeeding and pumping mother. The LaVie massager can help relieve pain, restore your flow, and reduce the pain commonly caused by engorgement, blocked ducts, and other breastfeeding issues. The unique shape of the LaVie massager combined with multiple vibration modes make it the perfect tool to help restore your milk flow. It is compact and portable and can even be used while in the shower.
LaVie Lactation Massager Features:
- Multiple vibration modes
- Ergonomic and soft on skin
- USB rechargeable, no batteries needed
- Medical grade silicone and BPA free
- Waterproof for shower use
- Travel bag included
- Approved and Recommended by Lactation Consultants
How to use the LaVie Massager:
- Use the wide side of the massager to stimulate the breast and improve letdown. This will also soften the breast to allow for easier latching.
- The narrow tip can be used to empty the breast quicker and to help work out stubborn plugged ducts
- Use the scoop edge to help reduce engorgement and move your milk more effectively
When to use the LaVie Massager:
This product can be used during every stage of your breastfeeding journey. Try using it when:
- Your milk first comes in and you need to relieve the pain and discomfort
- Before you start breastfeeding to encourage let-down, prepare the breast for improved latching, and better empty the breast
- In your nursing bra both before and during pumping so as to stimulate improved milk flow
- As required to help reduce pain and discomfort caused by mastitis, blocked ducts, and engorgement
- As a substitute to tedious and tiring hand compression of the breast