The Soothe Shirt by Lalabu is a babywearing tank top designed with an in-built nursing bra for mum and a close and cozy carrying pouch for your newborn baby.
Lalabu Soothe Shirt
The Soothe Shirt by Lalabu provides an easy and convenient way to wear a newborn. It is an all-in-one babywearing garment which provides mum with a stylish tank and in-built nursing bra while also providing baby with a cozy pouch.
Soothe Shirt Features:
- Built in Nursing Bra makes breastfeeding simple and convenient
- Easy to use front pouch supports and helps calm newborns
- Adjustable head support for younger babies
- Inner mesh panel provides cool breathability
- Pouch extender grows with your baby
- The Soothe Shirt provides full coverage for mum’s stomach and back while nursing
- 2 layers of fabric to provide extra coverage
- Made in the USA
- Recommended infant weight minimum 7 pounds (3kg) , maximum weight 15 pounds (6.5kg)
How the Soothe Shirt works:
The Soothe shirt is designed to carry your newborn baby close, facing you, and in the optimal upright position for their growing body. Designed to carry your infant from 3-6.5kg, the shirt’s pouch will expand as your baby grows. When not comforting your baby, the Soothe Shirt can be worn as an ordinary nursing tank for your entire breastfeeding journey.
How to wear the Soothe Shirt:
The Soothe Shirt is as easy to wear as a regular tank top. Wear it on it’s own, or use it as a layering piece. There is no need to wear a separate bra since the Soothe Shirt has an in built nursing bra and support panel for breastfeeding. Once you are comfortably wearing the shirt, pick up your baby and place them in the front pocket. Your little one’s legs should be in a frog position underneath their bottom. If required, pull the pouch extender panel up around your baby’s shoulders for extra support.
Soothe Shirt Sizing:
After watching the ‘Three steps to a great fit’ video below, use the chart to select your correct size shirt. Please note: The sizing chart uses measurements in inches. If you are borderline of sizes, please size up.
- The Soothe Shirt fits like shape-wear in order to properly support your baby. If you find it difficult to get on or to get your baby into your pouch, that doesn’t mean you have the wrong size. Try stepping into your Soothe Shirt instead of pulling it over your head.
- Do size up if you are on the borderline of sizes
- Don’t size up to get a bigger pouch for the baby
- Baby’s head should be above your breasts and high enough for you to kiss
- If it’s snug and comfy on mum after delivery, it’s the best size!
Polyester // Rayon // Spandex blend. The nursing bra panel is created from a super soft custom modal jersey.