The Dad Shirt by Lalabu provides an easy and convenient way for a new dad to bond with his new baby.
Lalabu Dad Shirt
The Dad Shirt by Lalabu is an all-in-one babywearing garment especially designed for dads. Dad can wear it on it’s own as a sporty V-neck t-shirt, or slip baby into the cozy front pouch to enjoy some special bonding time.
Dad Shirt Features:
- Stylish slim fit design looks like a normal shirt
- Easy to use front pouch supports and helps calm newborns
- Adjustable head support for younger babies
- Inner mesh panel provides breathability and encourages bonding with baby
- Pouch extender grows with your baby
- Made in the USA
- Recommended infant weight minimum 7 pounds (3kg) , maximum weight 15 pounds (6.5kg)
How the Dad Shirt works:
The Dad shirt is designed to carry your newborn baby close, facing you, and in the optimal upright position for their growing body. Designed to carry your infant from 3-6.5kg, the shirt’s pouch will expand as your baby grows. When not bonding with your baby, the Dad Shirt can be worn as an ordinary t-shirt.
How to wear the Dad Shirt:
Put on your Dad shirt just like you would any other regular t-shirt. Once you are comfortably wearing the shirt, pick up your baby and place them in the front pocket. Your little one’s legs should be in a frog position underneath their bottom. If required, pull the pouch extender panel up around your baby’s shoulders for extra support.
Dad Shirt Sizing:
Use the chart below to select your correct size Dad shirt. Please note: The sizing chart uses measurements in inches.
- Expect it to fit like a tailored shirt
- Don’t size up to get a bigger pouch
- Baby’s head should be above your chest and high enough for you to kiss
Polyester // Rayon // Spandex blend.