Lactivate Ice & Heat Breast Packs provide instant, soothing relief for common breastfeeding difficulties such as blocked ducts, mastitis, engorgement and swelling from post breast surgery. The soft, supple, non toxic gel bead filled petals gently mould to your breast for targeted relief where you need it most.
Lactivate Breast Pack Features:
- One size fits all
- Can be placed inside your bra for up to 20 minutes for cool or warm therapy
- Can be worn while using a breast pump
- Segmented design of the packs allows them to conform to the breast providing more targeted relief
- Safe to use in the microwave and/or freezer
- Filled with non-toxic gel beads
- Washable bamboo covers are included to increase the comfort of the gel pack against your skin
- Simple to clean by washing in warm soapy water
- Designed in Australia, made in China
- Pack includes 2 x Gel Bead Breast Packs and 2 x Eco Friendly Bamboo Covers
Directions for use:
Use Heat Therapy (before feeding) to:
- Help soften the breast and promote better latching
- Encourage letdown and improve milk flow
Simply warm the Breast Packs in the microwave according to the included instructions. Warming time will vary depending on microwave power. Not to be heated for more than 25 seconds. Always test the warmth before applying to the breast.
Use Cold Therapy (after feeding) to:
- Help relieve discomfort from breastfeeding concerns such as blocked ducts, breast engorgement, and mastitis
- Also useful at providing relief post breast surgery
Simply place the Breast Packs in the freezer for 2-4 hours prior to use.