The Keeper cup is a soft rubber menstrual cup that collects rather than absorbs menstrual fluid. A cost effective and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads.
The Keeper cup was the first modern menstrual cup to help make a woman’s period better!
Made in the USA and having been sold in the US market for over 20 years. The Keeper cup is a bell shaped soft rubber cup that sits in the base of the vagina to collect menstrual fluid. It replaces conventional tampons and pads, providing women with a cost effective, eco-friendly, and healthy feminine hygiene alternative.
Keeper cup features:
- Made from natural gum rubber (latex) rather than man-made silicone.
- Can hold up to 30ml of menstrual fluid
- Comes with a convenient carry pouch for storage while not in use
- With proper care, can last for up to 10 years
- 3 month satisfaction guarantee
- Can pay for itself within 7 months
- Available in two sizes: Style A (larger) and Style B (smaller)
- FDA and TGA approved
Keeper Cup package contents:
- 1 x Keeper cup
- 1 x carry pouch
- 1 x set of instructions
Please Note: The Keeper Cup is not recommended for people who have latex allergies. Women with this allergy may wish to consider one of the silicone menstrual cup brands.