The Jinni MD Maternity Compression Stockings offer 20-30mmHg graduated compression and will reduce fatigue, swelling and varicose veins and also help promote better blood circulation. Australian owned and made.
Jinni Maternity Compression Stockings Firm 20-30mmHg
We recommend this product to any pregnant women experiencing prominent varicose veins or fluid retention in their legs. These stockings will boost overall circulation so may also assist minor vulvar varicose veins as well as improving general leg fatigue. These are considered Class I and are suitable for most pregnancy applications.
Jinni Maternity Compression Stockings Overview:
Australian made and owned, the Jinni maternity compression stockings offer 20-30mmHg of graduated compression. This compression is firmest at the ankle and then gradually decreases up the leg. These are a thicker stocking than the Gabrialla Sheer maternity pantyhose.
Varicose veins are gnarled, enlarged veins which appear close to the skin’s surface. Any vein has the potential to become varicose, but they most commonly occur in the legs and feet. For a lot of people, varicose and/or spider veins are simply a cosmetic concern. However, for other people, varicose veins can result in aching pain and discomfort. In some instances, the condition can lead to more serious problems. Varicose veins may also signal a higher risk of other disorders of the circulatory system.
Maternity compression stockings are most suited to people who are currently pregnant or have recently given birth, are standing or working on their feet for long periods of time, as well as those who experience tiredness, aching, and swelling of the lower legs.
- Australian made and owned and ARTG (Australian register or therapeutic goods) registered
- Provides relief from tired and aching legs
- Helps prevent development and worsening of varicose veins in the legs
- Reduces mild swelling and fluid retention
- Adjustable band featuring removable low profile soft press-stud fixtures to allow ample space for baby development through each trimester.
- Provides firmer support at the foot and ankle, where it’s needed most, and compression gradually decreases upward along the leg to the knee and thigh.
- Provides 20-30 mmHg graduated compression.
- They are an investment in good health and last longer than regular hosiery (with proper care).
- Poor blood circulation
- Body and leg fatigue
- Swelling of the legs or edema
- Venous disorders
- Blood clots
- Venous insufficiency
- Venous ulcer
- Spider veins
- Deep vein thrombosis
For helpful tips on how to prolong the life of your graduated compression stockings, please visit our Caring for compression hosiery page.
Before selecting your size from the below table, please take your measurements first thing in the morning before walking as this will affect your measurements.
Always choose the largest size out of the three measurements taken.
Please never assume you are a size based on another brand, some sizes are based on USA, EURO and UK Sizing tables.
We will assist as much as possible to ensure you get the right fit and comfort.
PLEASE NOTE: Length is a general guide to aid all customers in determining a suitable size to meet their personal requirements. It is not a direct representation of the actual length of the individual stocking. The Length will vary from as new, to during and after repeat use