Use the gentle suction of the Haakaa Silicone Nipple Correctors to pull out flat or inverted nipples and help improve latching.
Haakaa Silicone Inverted Nipple Corrector
If your baby is having difficulty latching on because you have flat or inverted (inwards facing) nipples, then this product may be the perfect solution! The Haakaa Silicone Nipple Correctors use suction to gently pull your inverted nipple outwards. The Correctors are easy to use and will help improve your babies ability to correctly latch onto your nipple. Simply place the corrector over your nipple before you begin breastfeeding and then push the top of the corrector down to create suction. Once finished, clean and store the correctors in their protective carry case. Using the Nipple Correctors will not give a permanent result so the process will need to be repeated before each feed. Remove the corrector prior to nursing.
Nipple Corrector Features:
- Made from safe, non-toxic silicone and PP
- Extracts flat or inverted nipples to allow easier latching
- Each box contains 2 x nipple correctors
- Each set of nipple correctors includes a portable carry case
- Portable and easy to use in any setting
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
Cleaning and care:
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight.