Enjoy a more effective pumping experience with the eco-friendly silicone breast pump by Haakaa. Portable, silent, and convenient, this pump gives you the freedom to easily express in any environment.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 100ml
A portable one piece breast pump to make expressing easier when on the go!
This portable Silicone Breast Pump is perfect if you are heading on holiday, will have extended time on a plane, train or in a car, or just want to be able to express discreetly in any setting. It’s compact, quiet, quick, and efficient. Simply position the pump over your breast and let the pump do all the work. Through the use of suction, it will silently and easily stimulate milk let down. Easy enough to handle and small enough to store in your handbag or nappy bag, you will able to express anywhere and anytime.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Features:
- Made from 100% high quality food grade silicone
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- Small, portable, convenient, and easy to handle
- Easy and effective milk expression
- Accommodates various breast sizes
- 100ml milk collection capacity
- Simple to use and clean
- No cords, batteries, or assembly required
- Suction base which helps prevent your pump from falling over
Breast Pump Cap can also be purchased separately. Use the cap to prevent spilt milk and dust entering your stored pump.
How to use the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump:
- Sterilise the pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes
- Position the pump flange over your nipple. Ensure your nipple is comfortably centred in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump. This will then cause milk flow to begin. You may find that you need to adjust the position of the pump a couple of times to ensure the fit is secure and comfortable.
- Once your milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone while it does it’s thing!
- Once the pump is full, empty the collected milk into a glass storage bottle. Re-position the pump and continue on!
Tips: To help encourage letdown, try placing a warm cloth on top of your breast and gently massage. If you are breastfeeding, then attach your breast pump to the non-feeding breast to catch any milk that would otherwise be soaked up by a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care of the Haakaa breast pump:
Clean thoroughly after each use, preferably by sterilising through the use of a steam sterilising system or by carefully boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump. It is best to use only soft bristle brushes or sponges so as not to scratch the silicone surface. Washing the pump in detergent may cause the silicone to appear cloudy.
Regularly check the condition of your breast pump. It is recommended to replace the product at the first sign of any damage. Do not store near sharp objects. This product is not a toy and should be used under adult supervision. Store in a cool, dry place between uses, and avoid direct sunlight.