The Haakaa ‘Ladybird’ Silicone Milk Collector sits inside your nursing bra, collecting let-down breastmilk throughout the day. This enables you to save every precious drop of your liquid gold! The collector is a discreet, one-piece design that securely attaches to your breast and collects any breast milk that would otherwise soak into your nursing pad. This little ladybird is portable and has small feet on the bottom that help it to stand upright on flat surfaces – preventing any potential spills. Once you have finished collecting your milk, open the plug on the top of the ladybird and transfer your milk into a storage container or bottle. This collector has a multifunctional design which also provides you with the option of using it as a breast pump. Simply press the milk collector firmly onto your breast to create suction and begin expressing. Now you can easily build up a stash of breast milk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions with no extra effort!
Haakaa Breast Milk Collector Features:
- Multifunctional design allowing you to collect or express breastmilk during the day
- Suctions securely to the breast
- No cords or batteries needed
- Portable and silent for discreet daytime use
- Stands upright on flat surfaces
- Made from 100% food grade silicone which is BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free
- Each pack contains 2 x Milk Collectors and a bonus storage bag
- Available in 2 sizes: 75ml or 150ml Capacity
Cleaning and Care Instructions:
Clean after each use. It is strongly recommended that this product be cleaned and sterilised with a steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean the milk collector as it may impact it’s lifespan.
Please note: Always follow your country’s guidelines and recommendations to safely express and store breast milk.