Enjoy a more effective pumping experience with Haakaa. Portable, silent, and versatile, the Generation 3 pump gives you the freedom to easily express in any environment and then adapt the bottle for different uses with the various Haakaa Gen 3 attachments (sold separately). 250ml capacity.
Haakaa Generation 3 Silicone Breast Pump 250ml
The much loved Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump has been re-invented!
The Generation 3 Breast Pump combines the simple and effective design of the one piece silicone breast pump, except the bottle is now detachable. This means that once you have finished expressing, you can simply remove the silicone breast pump flange and then replace it with one of the other Haakaa interchangeable attachments (sold separately). You could swap it out for a baby bottle attachment, a feeding spoon dispenser, a sippy bottle top, or simply a sealing disk to help store and preserve the expressed milk. This portable Silicone Breast Pump is perfect if you are heading on holiday, will have extended time on a plane, train or in a car, or just want to be able to express discreetly in any setting. It’s compact, quiet, quick, and efficient. Simply position the pump over your breast and let the pump do all the work. Through the use of suction, it will silently and easily stimulate milk let down.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Features:
- Made from quality food grade silicone
- Compatible with any of the Haakaa range of interchangeable attachments
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- Portable, convenient, and easy to handle
- Easy and effective milk expression
- Accommodates various breast sizes
- 250ml milk collection capacity (also available in a smaller 160ml capacity)
- Simple to use and clean
- No cords or batteries required
This pump is made up of 1 x 250ml silicone bottle base, one attachment ring and one silicone pump flange attachment.
How to use the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump:
- Sterilise the pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes
- Position the pump flange over your nipple. Ensure your nipple is comfortably centred in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump. This will then cause milk flow to begin. You may find that you need to adjust the position of the pump a couple of times to ensure the fit is secure and comfortable.
- Once your milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone while it does it’s thing!
- Once the pump is full, empty the collected milk into a glass storage bottle. Re-position the pump and continue on!
Tips: To help encourage letdown, try placing a warm cloth on top of your breast and gently massage. If you are breastfeeding, then attach your breast pump to the non-feeding breast to catch any milk that would otherwise be soaked up by a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care of the Haakaa breast pump:
Clean thoroughly after each use, preferably by sterilising through the use of a steam sterilising system or by carefully boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump. It is best to use only soft bristle brushes or sponges so as not to scratch the silicone surface. Washing the pump in detergent may cause the silicone to appear cloudy.
Regularly check the condition of your breast pump. It is recommended to replace the product at the first sign of any damage. Do not store near sharp objects. This product is not a toy and should be used under adult supervision. Store in a cool, dry place between uses, and avoid direct sunlight.