Whether it’s for the labour ward or just an extended hospital stay, Gownies designer hospital gowns have got you covered,
Gownies Hospital Gown Organic Cotton Range
Gownies Designer Hospital Gowns by Baby be mine maternity – 100% Organic Cotton
YAY! The big day has arrived, but now you face the thought of having to wear one of those dreadful, tatty, uncomfortable, and very indecent hospital gowns, for the duration of your labour. Not any more! Thanks to the clever design of the Gownies Hospital Gowns, you can now labour and deliver your baby in comfort, knowing that you are totally covered.
If you are not pregnant, but just going into hospital for a night or more, then the Gownies Hospital Gowns are perfect for you as well. Doctors and nurses can still access everything they need, and you can walk down the hall without any unsightly back or buttock exposure. A great gift idea for someone having to stay in hospital. When you look good – you feel good!
Organic Gownies Hospital Gown Features:
- Made from 100% organic cotton in a range of stylish prints
- Completely machine washable
- Deliver in style and comfort
- Snap buttons down to back ensure total coverage from the top of the Gownie to the bottom. This also means easy access for medical examinations, massage, and the administering of pain relief
- Easy breastfeeding and skin to skin contact with your baby thanks to the snap down flaps on the shoulders
- Lovely soft and feminine satin trim
- Feel and look your best for those first mum and baby photos post birth
- No oversized Hospital gowns – the Gownies come in 3 sizes
- The Gownies Hospital Gowns are given the thumbs up and approved by hospital staff
- Full coverage and a practical length – modesty and freedom of movement are maintained
Gownies Hospital Gown sizing is based on your pre-pregnancy dress size. If you are between sizes, we recommend you purchase the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
|Gownies Hospital Gown Size||Pre-pregnancy Dress Size|