We recommend this belt for women who are suffering extreme back pain, have pre-existing back problems, or who are carrying multiples. This is a higher belt (approx 20.5cm’s at the back) than the moderate support options, meaning it covers more of the back. For this reason, we do not recommend this product for particularly short or petite women since it may be too cumbersome. If you are short or petite, but still need strong support, please see the Gabrialla Deluxe Belt as this should provide strong enough support for you.
Please note that the Strong support belt does NOT have a pocket for a warm/cold compress like the other two Gabrialla models.
Gabrialla Maternity Support Belt – Strong Overview:
This strong support maternity belt creates warmth and increased blood flow to the lower back, thus encouraging flexible muscles and therapeutic healing. By providing support and compression to the hips, the garment helps to stabilize the weakened hip area and reduce pain.
This belt is 20.5cm wide in the back with four stays and two additional side pulls to ensure proper adjustment and maximum support.
- Highly recommended by doctors for providing excellent abdominal and lower back support during pregnancy
- Ideal for women carrying multiples, those who suffer from pre-existing back problems, or those suffering bad to severe pregnancy back pain
- Helps to promote proper posture and balance while allowing the continuation of an active lifestyle
- Designed with the most natural and breathable materials for added comfort
- Helps reduce the risk of stretch marks by ‘lifting’ a drooping belly
- Comfortable for everyday use and adjustable to accommodate for size changes during and after pregnancy
- Severe back pain often due to pre-existing back problems, or the carriage of multiples
- Pain that is occurring in the mid back region
Pain Target Points
Due to the height of this belt, it can help provide relief for pain that radiates from the lower to mid and upper back. The wide front closure also helps cradle the belly and alleviate round ligament pain (stretching pain at the sides of the belly).
In deciding which pregnancy support belt is best for your individual needs, you may find the following pages helpful:
Pregnancy Support Belt Review – each of our belts reviewed according to support, comfort, and visibility.
Which Maternity Support Belt Questionnaire – answer some questions and see our support belt recommendations.