The Gabrialla medium support belt is a great all rounder that will help relieve moderate to bad pregnancy back pain and round ligament pain.
Gabrialla Maternity Support Belt – Medium
The Gabrialla Maternity Support Belt – Medium, is a great all rounder support band. It is designed to be comfortable for everyday wear. We recommend this belt for women who are suffering light to moderate lower back pain or round ligament pain. A quality belt that serves it’s purpose well.
What’s the difference between the Medium support and Deluxe belts? The Gabrialla Deluxe has softer edges, and a more breathable fabric making it a little more comfortable to wear and less likely to dig in. However, the Deluxe has a thicker foam closure which makes it slightly bulkier. The Deluxe is approximately 1cm higher at the back than this belt.
Gabrialla Maternity Support Belt – Medium, overview:
This maternity support belt creates warmth and increased blood flow to the lower back. This helps encourage flexible muscles and therapeutic healing. By providing support and compression to the hips, the garment helps to stabilize the weakened hip area and reduce pain. Moreover, the Gabrialla maternity support belt helps maintain proper posture during a time when your back and abdominals are undergoing a lot of changes.
- Side wings allow for greater control over the level of support
- Highly recommended by doctors as an excellent abdominal and lower back support
- Promotes proper posture and balance while allowing the continuation of an active lifestyle
- 15cm’s wide at the back of the belt and then tapers down to 8cm’s in the front
- Features a pocket in the back of the belt for a hot/cold pack (adding extra relief to a sore and tired back)
- Adjustable to accommodate size changes during pregnancy
- Can help reduce the formation/worsening of stretch marks due to lifting and cradling the belly
- Lower back pain
- Abdominal pain (round ligament pain)
- Helping to reduce the formation/worsening of stretch marks
Pain Target Points
Helps with pain in the lower back area and with round ligament pain (stretching pain at the sides of the belly)
In deciding which pregnancy support belt is best for your individual needs, you may find the following pages helpful:
Pregnancy Support Belt Review – each of our belts reviewed according to support, comfort, and visibility.
Which Maternity Support Belt Questionnaire – answer some questions and see our support belt recommendations.
To determine the correct size Support Belt for your needs, please measure the circumference across your lower back (over your kidneys/two dimples) and down around under your belly.
If you are borderline of sizes (within 1-2cm’s), please select the smaller size.
If you are in your second or third trimester, do not be tempted to choose the larger size to ‘grow into’, as it will not offer the correct support. It is exceptionally rare that a woman needs to purchase 2 different sized belts during her pregnancy.
If you are unsure of which size to purchase, please Contact Us.
|Support Belt Size||Measurement|
|Extra Large||107-122 cm's|
|2Extra Large||117-132 cm's|
Gabrialla Maternity Support Belt Medium
Offers moderate support to the lower/mid back region. Back pocket for placement of a warm/cold compress (compress NOT included). Height of belt at the back is 15cm.