The Gabrialla maternity support belt Deluxe helps relieve moderate to bad pregnancy back pain. It has the same great features as the original model but is made from more comfortable materials, making it good for consistent wear.
Gabrialla Maternity Support Belt – Deluxe
We recommend the Gabrialla Deluxe for women who are suffering a moderate level of back pain. The softer edges make this belt more comfortable and the wider front closure make this belt ideal for women suffering bad round ligament pain since it cradles more of the belly.
Gabrialla Deluxe Support Belt Overview:
This is the same great belt as the regular Gabrialla medium support belt, however, it is made from soft foam and a more breathable elastic, making it even more comfortable for long term use.
- Highly recommended by doctors as an excellent abdominal and lower back support
- Side wings allow for greater control over the level of support
- Helps reduce the risk of stretch marks
- Promotes proper posture and balance while allowing the continuation of an active lifestyle
- Approx 16 cm’s wide at the back of the belt and then tapers down to 8 cm’s in the front
- Features a pocket in the back of the belt for a hot/cold pack (Adding extra relief to a sore and tired back)
- Adjustable to accommodate size changes during and after pregnancy
- lower back pain
- abdominal pain (round ligament pain)
- helping to reduce the formation of stretch marks
Pain Target Points
Helps with pain in the lower back area and with round ligament pain (stretching pain at the sides of the belly)
In deciding which pregnancy support belt is best for your individual needs, you may find the following pages helpful:
Pregnancy Support Belt Review – each of our belts reviewed according to support, comfort, and visibility.
Which Maternity Support Belt Questionnaire – answer some questions and see our support belt recommendations.
To determine the correct size Support Belt for your needs, please measure the circumference across your lower back (over your kidneys/two dimples) and down around under your belly.
If you are borderline of sizes (within 1-2cm’s), please select the smaller size.
If you are in your second or third trimester, do not be tempted to choose the larger size to ‘grow into’, as it will not offer the correct support. It is exceptionally rare that a woman needs to purchase 2 different sized belts during her pregnancy.
If you are unsure of which size to purchase, please Contact Us.
|Support Belt Size||Measurement|
|Extra Large||107-122 cm's|
|2Extra Large||117-132 cm's|
Gabrialla Maternity Support Belt Deluxe
Offers moderate support to the lower/mid back. Back pocket for placement of a warm/cold compress (compress NOT included). Height of the belt at the back is 16cm.