We recommend the Gabrialla Deluxe for women who are suffering a moderate level of back pain. The softer edges make this belt more comfortable and the wider front closure make this belt ideal for women suffering bad round ligament pain since it cradles more of the belly.
Gabrialla Deluxe Support Belt Overview:
This is the same great belt as the regular Gabrialla medium support belt, however, it is made from soft foam and a more breathable elastic, making it even more comfortable for long term use.
- Highly recommended by doctors as an excellent abdominal and lower back support
- Side wings allow for greater control over the level of support
- Helps reduce the risk of stretch marks
- Promotes proper posture and balance while allowing the continuation of an active lifestyle
- Approx 16 cm’s wide at the back of the belt and then tapers down to 8 cm’s in the front
- Features a pocket in the back of the belt for a hot/cold pack (Adding extra relief to a sore and tired back)
- Adjustable to accommodate size changes during and after pregnancy
- lower back pain
- abdominal pain (round ligament pain)
- helping to reduce the formation of stretch marks
Pain Target Points
Helps with pain in the lower back area and with round ligament pain (stretching pain at the sides of the belly)
In deciding which pregnancy support belt is best for your individual needs, you may find the following pages helpful:
Pregnancy Support Belt Review – each of our belts reviewed according to support, comfort, and visibility.
Which Maternity Support Belt Questionnaire – answer some questions and see our support belt recommendations.