A great ‘go-to’ pregnancy workout top that looks good and feels good. Providing gentle support to the belly and hips, and allowing freedom of movement no matter what activity you are doing.
FittaMamma Pregnancy Workout Support Top
FittaMamma Pregnancy Workout Support Top Overview:
FittaMamma was conceived to support active mums-to-be and early years mothers. The garments are designed to help you look good, feel great and enjoy the support provided by this maternity activewear range.
The FittaMamma pregnancy workout support top will support your bump and back through a wide range of sporting and leisure activities, including gym workouts, exercise classes, cycling, walking, yoga or Pilates. The ruching at the sides of the top are designed to hold your bump comfortably through all stages of pregnancy, stretching as your baby grows. The firm waistband sits underneath your bump, holding your hips firmly for added support and comfort. This band also assists with supporting the weight of your baby. The top consists of a built in bra with shoulder straps wide enough should you wish to wear a sports bra underneath. Made from cotton so that the garment is soft against your skin, it also includes elastane so that the top will stretch as your bump gets bigger. It also incorporates cool/dry moisture wicking technology to keep you feeling fresh.
If you are looking for a pregnancy workout top that offers a greater level of support, why not consider the FittaMamma high support pregnancy workout top.
- Suitable for everyday wear or for a variety of pregnancy workouts
- Provides gentle but secure support to your baby bump
- Wide waistband provides gentle support to the hips and pelvis
- Attractive design that will grow with you
- Regains it’s original shape once baby has been born
- High quality, soft, breathable fabric
- Cool/dry moisture management technology
- In built bra for boob support
- Wide shoulder straps
- Flat seams and tag free to avoid chaffing
- Flattering and supportive and looks great paired with jeans or a skirt for everyday comfort.
- Designed in the UK, the FittaMamma garments are ethically manufactured in Europe using high quality performance fabrics.
- Women partaking in low to moderate impact pregnancy activities
- Women who would like an overall ‘hugged/supported’ feeling around their bump
- Women needing gentle support or lift to the belly and pelvic region
FittaMamma maternity workout clothes are a cotton/elastane mix combined with ‘CoolDry’ to wick moisture away from your body for comfort.
Our clothes are easy to care for: simply wash at 40 degrees C and cool iron if required. Do not dry clean, do not bleach and whilst tumble drying on low temperature shouldn’t damage the clothes it is not recommended.
The FittaMamma maternity fitnesswear range has been designed to fit your pre-pregnancy size. Generally we would recommend that if you are on the cusp of these sizes, ( ie you would normally buy a 12 rather than a 10) go for the larger option (ie the medium rather than the small).
If you have any doubt about your size we would suggest you go for the larger option. However, please bear in mind that the panel that holds your baby bump is very stretchy and even if it feels quite snug when you first try it on, it will stretch as your baby grows.
All FittaMamma maternity gymwear tops have been designed in a longer length to make sure they comfortably cover your bump and stay in place during any activity. There is extra room at the front to accommodate your tummy.
Just to make sure you order the correct size the crucial measurements you need are as follows:
Bust – measure around the fullest part of your bust and across the shoulder blades
Hips – measure around the widest part
Please note: This FittaMamma support top is not available in Extra Large.
|AU dress size||8-10||10-12||12-14||14-16||16-18|
|FittaMamma Size||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Bust Measurement||82-87 cm's||87-92 cm's||92-97 cm's||97-102 cm's||102-107cm's|
|Hip Measurement||86-91 cm's||91-96 cm's||96-101 cm's||101-106 cm's||106-111 cm's|