Dr Nice 100% natural moisturising breast gel helps soothe cracked, sore, and dry nipples when breastfeeding.
Dr Nice Natural Nipple Gel
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Dr Nice all natural moisturising gel has been created by one of the worlds leading breastfeeding consultants, Dr. Frank J. Nice. Dr Nice is here to help! This gel can be applied to help prevent dry skin, chafing, cracking and general nipple soreness and tenderness caused while breastfeeding.
Dr Nice nipple gel provides instant cooling relief to soothe and heal sore nipples. Once applied, the gel forms a skin-like protective film on the nipple area. This allows the nipples to heal and toughen on their own.
Dr Nice Features:
- All natural ingredients (including peppermint oil)
- Moisturises and soothes nipples
- Simple and easy to use
- Safe for both mother and baby
- Creates an optimal environment to prevent bacteria and/or fungal buildup
- 15ml gel applicator
Benefits of Peppermint Oil
- Greatly decreases the likelihood of nipple and/or areola cracks
- Reduces the chances of having cracked nipples, which results in smooth, painless breastfeeding.
- Decreases common pain and discomfort that can occur while breastfeeding
- Can be continued safely for the first month of breastfeeding or until nipples are no longer sore.
Apple refrigerated for a cool thin liquid layer; or at room temperature for a thicker gel coating. Safe for use prior to or after breastfeeding. Can be applied as needed daily. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Polozamer 407, Sodium Benzoate and Gluconolactone, Mentha Piperita (Perppermine) Oil