The Diva cup provides women with a reusable, safe, comfortable, & convenient alternative to tampons and pads.
DivaCup™ Menstrual cup
The DivaCup provides women with a safe, comfortable and convenient ‘non-ick’ alternative to traditional period care products.
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- Up to 12 hours leak free protection
- The DivaCup is free from latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, colours and dyes.
- Reusable with a potential lifespan of up to 10 years
- TGA registered (Australia) and FDA approved (US). This is also the only menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada.
- Odour free
- Can be worn during any and all sporting activities including swimming, cycling, running etc.
- Each DivaCup comes with a carry pouch and detailed instructions
Please note: A menstrual cup CANNOT be worn immediately post birth. Consult your doctor before first using a menstrual cup post delivery to ensure all healing of the uterus and vaginal canal is complete (usually 3-4 months).
When it comes to sizing your Diva Cup, the model you choose will depend on the following:
Model 1: For women under the age of 30 who have never given birth vaginally or by caesarean section
Model 2: For women over the age of 30 and/or women who have given birth vaginally or by caesarean section
There is not a big difference between the two sizes (Model 1 is 1/8″ (~0.3 cm) smaller), but it is important to use the recommended sizing to prevent leakage. We recommend Model 2 if you are 30 years old or older even if you have not had vaginal childbirth or a c-section because as we age, our hips naturally widen and the vaginal muscles lose elasticity.