Unlike more rectangular style wraps, the Cinch is designed to shape to your body, providing a more customised fit. This benefit makes the Cinch particularly good for women who have a narrow waist and wider hips, or who require more customisation in a wrap. It is made of a light and breathable fabric, which is better in warmer climates. There is plenty of room for you to shrink in the Cinch wraps, meaning one size is all you will need. The Cinch wraps are suitable to wear after both vaginal or c-section births and provide a strong level of abdominal compression. The Couture Cinch is marginally more discreet than the Signature version since the front panel of the Couture does not contain a pocket.
Couture Cinch Overview:
You celebrate all the joys of pregnancy, but once your little bundle of joy is here, don’t let baby weight keep you from truly enjoying motherhood. Many women are not happy with their postpartum bodies. The latest research has found that if you compress your hips and waist in the first 8 weeks after delivery, there is the chance you can shrink your hips and waist back to their pre-baby size. Introducing the Cinch Belly Wrap!
An independant panel in the US, compared the Cinch Tummy Wrap to other well known rectangular wraps. They used a highly sensitive pressurised gauge to test the pressure in 6 points in the front, sides, and back. The Cinch was the only wrap found to provide even compression 360 degrees all the way around.
- Cinch Tension Control – Double Elastic Wings with elastic memory
- 360 degree support – Applies compression to all abdominal muscles and supports your back
- Luxurious feel – lightweight and comfortable to wear day or night. Flexible enough to move around in and firm enough to support, enhance and tone your targeted areas
- Adjustable panels that shrink with you – dual front panels that expand and shrink with you. Slim down with just one wrap!
- Built-in measurement guide – Inner measurement guide to let you see your results. This motivates and boosts self confidence
- Hip-shaper – simply adjust your Cinch to your hip and lower abdominal area
- Anion Technology for circulation – Moisture absorbent and breathable inner lining with Anion to promote better circulation,
- Eco-Friendly Package, reusable product – we use recyclable and biodegradable materials in our packaging. The Cinch Tummy Wrap can be used over and over many times
- The Couture Cinch comes in NUDE only
The unique design of the Cinch Belly Wrap, with a combination of high quality and performance fabric gives Cinch the leading edge of a superior wrap.
- Lay your Cinch on a flat surface
- Lift the front panel flap, and you will see that each velcro panel is clearly marked, indicating left and right placement
- Place the panels on the measurement that fits your current waistline (note that the sizes on the Cinch are inches, NOT centimetres)
- Velcro it symmetrically close to the top seam, so as to ensure a smooth look under your clothes (please see our helpful tip about placing these velcro panel on an angle)
- Close the front panel/flap
- Stand up, and breathe in as you zip the Cinch up, so as to ensure a snug fit
- Play around a bit with the initial sizing to find out what is most comfortable for you
- With both hands, stretch the Cinch elastic bands so that they velcro to the back
- Make sure the front panel is smooth and centred
- As you shrink down each week, resize the front panels and you can then track your progress
We highly recommend you watch the Cinch video in the above ‘Video Tab’ to clearly understand how to properly use the Cinch
Cinch Belly Wrap Helpful Hint…
If you find that your Cinch is gaping at the top. Try positioning the velcro panels on an angle rather than vertically – as displayed in the below picture. This will make the top of the wrap narrower than the bottom, allowing for a more contoured fit to your particular body shape. The amount of angle can be whatever works best for your individual situation.
Please Note: No belly wrap should be worn during pregnancy and we always recommend first checking with your medical practitioner before wearing any compression garment post birth – just to be sure all is ok!