Bamboo Charcoal: The Compression Underwear Breakthrough For New Mothers
By combining the latest Bamboo Charcoal Fiber technology with moderate compression over the abdomen, the Charcoal Fusion Compression Nursing Tank by UpSpring will help you lose and slim your post baby belly.
Bamboo Charcoal Fiber technology is one of the most recent breakthroughs in natural health and wellbeing, and it is this cutting edge fabric that makes up this slimming Nursing Tank. Bamboo charcoal fibres contain unique therapeutic properties. These properties can help increase blood flow, which helps increase circulation and metabolism, which can assist you in your post baby recovery journey. This unique fibre also contains antibacterial properties which, combined with the increased circulation, can also help reduce the risk of mastitis.
Charcoal Fusion Nursing Tank Features:
- Bamboo charcoal fibers increase circulation naturally and help raise metabolism
- 360 degree moderate compression over the abdomen and waist
- Seamless, drop cup design for simple breastfeeding
- Adjustable shoulder straps with easy to undo nursing clasps for better fit and easier nursing access
- Built in bra which is wire-free and also contains removable breast pads
- Can assist in reducing swelling, inflammation and bloating
- Comfortable nursing tank with smoothing,moderate compression
- Machine washable and latex-free
Based on your postnatal waist size
What is Bamboo Charcoal?
Bamboo charcoal is produced by burning bamboo at 1500° F. The burning results in charcoal which is then ground into fine nano-particles, fused with polyester, and spun into fiber. The Bamboo charcoal naturally emits far infrared light. When infrared light interacts with the heat of your body, it helps to increase blood flow, speed healing, and reduce swelling. This therapeutic effect is above and beyond the beneficial effects of compression alone providing two benefits in one with this compression nursing tank.