C-Panty is the only c-section recovery panty with medical-grade silicone
- 1 x C-Panty High waist Black
- 1 x C-Panty High waist Nude
The high waist compression C-Panty provides light medical grade compression and incision care.
High waist compression C-Panty features:
- A comfortable, non-binding fluted waist which avoids the discomfort experienced from elastic panty waistbands. The seamless panty doesn’t bind or pinch.
- Provides light compression to support and flatten weakened tummy muscles, and shrink the uterus. This compression also helps to reduce swelling and flatten the c-section bulge.
- Protects the c-section incision area
- Contains a medical grade silicone panel which dramatically reduces the appearance of the scar, redness, and itching.
- Seamless, full cut rear.
- Can be worn after delivery to 12 months
- Can be worn as a shaper garment after recovery
Silicone is the #1 choice of doctors and the only recognized material to treat scars by the FDA.
C-Panty can be used to control swelling and support the incision area as soon as you get clearance from your doctor and as soon as the surgical dressing comes off.
C-Panty works best when worn at least 12 hours and up to 23 hours per day. C-Panty can be used to aid in c-section scar management for up to a year after surgery.
C-Panty can be washed by hand or in the delicate cycle. It should not be machine dried. It is recommended to have more than one scar management garment as daily wear and washing will deteriorate the panty more quickly.