C-Panty is the only c-section recovery panty with medical-grade silicone
We recommend the C-Panty for women recovering from a cesarean birth. The silicone panel will aid in the healing of the scar, while the gentle compression over the wound site will help to heal and support the incision area. The C-Panty is also beneficial for women recovering from a hysterectomy or any other surgery than involves an incision in a similar area.
C-Panty classic waist overview:
- 1 x Black classic waist C-Panty
- 1 x Nude classic waist C-Panty
The classic waist C-Panty provides mild compression and incision care. Silicone is the #1 choice of doctors and the only recognized material to treat scars by the FDA. C-Panty can be used to control swelling and support the incision area as soon as you get clearance from your doctor and as soon as the surgical dressing comes off.
C-Panty works best when worn at least 12 hours and up to 23 hours per day. C-Panty can be used to aid in scar management for up to a year after surgery.
If you would also like to provide compression and support to your abdominal muscles, then please see the C-panty high waist underwear.
- A comfortable, non-binding fluted waist which avoids the discomfort experienced from elastic panty waistbands. The seamless panty doesn’t bind or pinch.
- Provides light compression and support to help reduce swelling and flatten the c-section bulge.
- Protects the incision area
- Contains a medical grade silicone panel which dramatically reduces the appearance of the scar, redness, and itching.
- Seamless, full cut rear.
- Can be worn after delivery to 12 months
C-Panty can be washed by hand or in the delicate cycle. It should not be machine dried. It is recommended to have more than one scar management garment as daily wear and washing will deteriorate the panty more quickly.