Bravado’s timeless design, the Original Nursing Bra is a comfortable go-to style for any time – day or night. Light to moderate support for B-D cup sizes.
Bravado Original Nursing Bra
The Original Nursing bra by Bravado Designs is their timeless classic. This go-to style will provide around the clock comfort during both the pregnancy and the breastfeeding period. Made from soft breathable cotton, the Original nursing bra is suitable for everyday wear and also comfortable enough to sleep in.
Bravado Original Nursing Bra Features:
- Providing light to moderate support for B-D cup sizes
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado ‘B’ nursing clips with full drop cups to provide maximum skin to skin contact
- Pull on sports racer-back design
- Wide under bust elastic band (no clips, clasps, or hook and eye closures)
- Seamless wire free cup design
- Soft and breathable (95% cotton, 5% spandex/elastane)
- Every Bravado bra includes a Bra Conversion Kit, giving you the option of converting your nursing bra to a ‘regular bra’ at the end of your breastfeeding journey.
- Available in White, Black, and Butterscotch colours
- The Original Nursing Bra style has been tested and is certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Sizing your Bravado Original Nursing Bra:
Please use the following sizing instructions to determine your rib band and chest measurement (in INCHES).
Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest by placing the measuring tape around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back as well as along your breasts. The measuring tape should be placed above your breast tissue. The tape should be snug around your body and make sure that you don’t have any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number (in inches). This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. Hold the end of the measuring tape at the side of your breast. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size measurement.
Now for some maths. Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. Each number or inch represents one letter. Find the cup size letter that corresponds with your maths answer:
1″ = A | 2″ = B | 3″ = C | 4″ = D | 5″ = DD (E) | 6″ = DDD (F)
You can now select the correct nursing bra size from the table below: