A game-changer for hands-free pumping!
The revolutionary design of the Bravado Clip and Pump accessory will provide mums with ease, convenience, and discretion while pumping.
Bravado Clip and Pump Features:
- This accessory is designed to securely attach to your Bravado nursing bra’s B-clips
- Adjustable 4-row hook and eye closure at back
- Discreet – no need to remove your top or nursing bra
- Patent pending figure 8 opening engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal. This means you will not need to detach the breast shield from the bottle.
- Elastic-enforced figure 8 opening holds bottles in an ideal upright position
- Made from Super soft, breathable cotton modal fabric blend
- Wide, stretchy and comfortable bottom band
- Option to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other
- Available in Black or in Dove Heather with Dusted Peony trims
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements [11.HUS.90449], which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Please note: Nursing bra and breast pump not included
Fabric composition: 49% cotton, 32% modal, 19% spandex/elastane
Bravado Clip and Pump Sizing:
Please use the following sizing instructions to determine your rib band and chest measurement (in INCHES).
Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest by placing the measuring tape around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back as well as along your breasts. The measuring tape should be placed above your breast tissue. The tape should be snug around your body and make sure that you don’t have any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number (in inches). This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. Hold the end of the measuring tape at the side of your breast. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size measurement.
Now for some maths. Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. Each number or inch represents one letter. Find the cup size letter that corresponds with your maths answer:
1″ = A | 2″ = B | 3″ = C | 4″ = D | 5″ = DD (E) | 6″ = DDD (F)
You can now select the correct nursing bra size from the table below:
See just how easy this pumping accessory is to use: