Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra Overview:
The Body Silk Seamless nursing bra by Bravado is a super comfortable breastfeeding bra that expands with your changing body both throughout your pregnancy and then once your feeding journey begins. This bra is also available in a Yoga (sport) style.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- Removable foam inserts provide a lovely shape and nipple discretion, as well as helping to hide breast pads.
- Smooth knitted fabric gives unique body hugging stretchiness
- The Bravado Body Silk Seamless bra is available in four sizes making choosing one that will continue to fit your changing body easy.
- Easy to breastfeed your new baby in, with a quick and simple one hand cup clasp. Undoing the clasp drops the cup down well out of the way of your nursing infant.
- 1 x Nursing Bra including 2 foam inserts
Wash before wearing. Wash with like colours. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Fibre content (exclusive of elastic):
- 90% nylon, 10% spandex/elastane.
- Foam cup insert lining: 100% polyester, foam 100% polyurethane
Sizing your Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra:
Please use the following sizing instructions to determine your rib band and chest measurement (in INCHES).
Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest by placing the measuring tape around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back as well as along your breasts. The measuring tape should be placed above your breast tissue. The tape should be snug around your body and make sure that you don’t have any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number (in inches). This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. Hold the end of the measuring tape at the side of your breast. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size measurement.
Now for some maths. Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. Each number or inch represents one letter. Find the cup size letter that corresponds with your maths answer:
1″ = A | 2″ = B | 3″ = C | 4″ = D | 5″ = DD (E) | 6″ = DDD (F)
You can now select the correct nursing bra size from the table below: