A super soft and comfortable maternity and nursing bra that is designed to fit your changing breast size and shape during the pregnancy and breastfeeding time.
Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra Overview:
The Body Silk Seamless nursing bra by Bravado is a super comfortable breastfeeding bra that expands with your changing body both throughout your pregnancy and then once your feeding journey begins. This bra is also available in a Yoga (sport) style.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- Removable foam inserts provide a lovely shape and nipple discretion, as well as helping to hide breast pads.
- Smooth knitted fabric gives unique body hugging stretchiness
- The Bravado Body Silk Seamless bra is available in four sizes making choosing one that will continue to fit your changing body easy.
- Easy to breastfeed your new baby in, with a quick and simple one hand cup clasp. Undoing the clasp drops the cup down well out of the way of your nursing infant.
- Each Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra comes with the unique Bravado bra conversion kit, meaning that once you have finished your breastfeeding journey, you can quickly and easily transfer this nursing bra into a regular bra (see the instructional video in the above video tab).
- 1 x Nursing Bra including 2 foam inserts
- 1 x Bra conversion kit
Wash before wearing. Wash with like colours. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Fibre content (exclusive of elastic):
- 90% nylon, 10% spandex/elastane.
- Foam cup insert lining: 100% polyester, foam 100% polyurethane
Sizing your Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra:
Please use the following sizing instructions or watch the video below to determine your rib band and chest measurement.
More detailed sizing instructions are also available here. Once you have these two measurements, you can select the correct nursing bra size from the table below:
How to turn your Bravado nursing bra into a regular bra using their bra conversion kit (BCK)