Bravado Body Silk Seamless Yoga Overview:
The Body Silk Seamless range by Bravado offer superior comfort. These breastfeeding bras are designed to expand with your changing body, both throughout your pregnancy, and then once your feeding journey begins. The Yoga version offers a few different features to the original Body Silk Seamless. This bra is an ideal option for active women, women partaking in regular exercise regimes, or those who live in hot climates. With Bravado’s Silverbreeze technology, the Yoga bra will help you stay fresh and odor-free.
- Silverbreeze technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Convertible criss cross straps.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort.
- Removable foam inserts provide shape and nipple discretion, as well as helping to hide breast pads.
- 4 way stretch fabric moulds to your changing breast shape.
- The Bravado Body Silk Seamless bra is available in four sizes making choosing one that will continue to fit your changing body easy.
- Easy to breastfeed your new baby in. The Bravado bras offer a quick and simple one hand cup clasp that drops the cup down well out of the way of your nursing infant.
- Each Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra comes with the unique Bravado bra conversion kit, meaning that once you have finished your breastfeeding journey, you can quickly and easily transfer this nursing bra into a regular bra (see the instructional video in the above video tab).
- 1 x Nursing Bra including 2 foam inserts
- 1 x Bra conversion kit
Wash before wearing. Wash with like colours.
Fibre content (exclusive of elastic):
- 51% nylon, 42% polyester, 7% spandex/elastane.
- Foam cup insert lining: 100% polyester, foam 100% polyurethane
Sizing your Body Silk Seamless Yoga Nursing Bra:
Please use the following sizing instructions to determine your rib band and chest measurement (in INCHES).
Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest by placing the measuring tape around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back as well as along your breasts. The measuring tape should be placed above your breast tissue. The tape should be snug around your body and make sure that you don’t have any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number (in inches). This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. Hold the end of the measuring tape at the side of your breast. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size measurement.
Now for some maths. Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. Each number or inch represents one letter. Find the cup size letter that corresponds with your maths answer:
1″ = A | 2″ = B | 3″ = C | 4″ = D | 5″ = DD (E) | 6″ = DDD (F)
You can now select the correct nursing bra size from the table below: