The BFF Belly Bandit is particularly suited to women with a shorter torso. It is narrower than the regular Belly Bandits meaning it is less likely to cut in under the breasts and into the hips. The BFF also offers a bit more room for adjustment than the regular Belly Bandits and allows for a more comfortable contoured fit.
BFF Belly Bandit overview:
The BFF Belly Bandit (Body Formulated Fit) is the most comfortable Belly Bandit so far and was a later addition to the Belly Bandit post pregnancy belly wrap range.
This eco-friendly postpartum wrap will help to tighten and shrink your postnatal belly. It will smooth out your mummy tummy, making you feel slimmer and giving you an improved body image.
The panels in the BFF simultaneously cinch your belly and waist. The BFF conforms to any figure type whether petite, hourglass, or tall. It is made with 6 uniquely shaped panels which hug your curves in comfort. The BFF comes with 5 extra cm’s of Velcro compared with the Original and Bamboo Belly Bandits, meaning it will fit you for longer. The Promodal fabric is a natural and breathable fibre and is great for sensitive skin and a good option for post C-section.
- Boasts a Body Formulated Fit design, meaning it will contour better to each individual woman’s body shape
- It is made from super soft, eco-friendly Promodal fabric, a green sustainable fibre that is good for the earth and for your postpartum belly.
- Creates an instant slimming effect
- Due to the compression provided to your split tummy muscles, you will lose cm’s quickly
- Reduces post birth swelling and discomfort
- Can assist in the reduction of stretch marks
- Is recommended by leading Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Provides excellent back and abdominal support
- Assists in the post birth healing process by helping to reduce your diastasis (tummy muscle split)
- Helps correct posture
- Restores body confidence
- Seamless, tagless, and latex free meaning no irritation for most skin types
- Available in 4 sizes in Natural Nude or Chocolate with pink stitching
- post birth: vaginally or via c-section
- post abdominal surgery (ie. hysterectomy)
- anytime extra abdominal or back support is required
Please Note: The BFF Belly Bandit is not to be worn during pregnancy and we always recommend first checking with your medical practitioner before wearing any compression garment post birth – just to be sure all is ok!
Visit our Belly Wrap Review page to help you find the best post pregnancy belly wrap for your needs or feel free to contact us.
Care for your BFF Belly Bandit by hand washing in cold water and laying flat to dry (this may take up to 12 hours)