Bebe au Lait is a range of award winning nursing covers designed to help mums feel comfortable and confident while breastfeeding in public.
Bebe au Lait organic cotton nursing cover key features:
- One size truly fits all – each nursing cover provides full coverage for your front and sides
- Adjustable neck strap for a secure and custom fit
- Patented Rigiflex rigid neckline for eye to eye contact between mother and baby
- This rigid neckline also provides good airflow under the nursing cover for your baby and will not lose it’s shape
- 2 x internal organic terry cloth pockets which can be used for storing a dummy, breast pads, or used as a clean up cloth after baby’s feed
- Made of lovely soft and breathable 100% certified organic cotton and eco-friendly inks to be gentler for mum and the planet
- Can be used as a sun shade or light blanket over a front carrier or pram
- Machine washable and durable
- A compact and light cover that can roll up and be easily taken wherever you go
Bebe au Lait nursing cover wearing instructions:
- Thread the neck strap through the two D rings, and then thread the end back through 1 D ring only.
- Place the cover over your head. The neck strap should be resting comfortably around your neck and the fabric should be lightly draping over baby.
- Make sure the center of the neck strap is positioned so that you can easily see baby while he/she is breastfeeding. You may need to adjust the length of the neck strap in order to find the fit that is perfect for you (once you have found this perfect length, there should be no need for re-adjustment in the future).
Machine wash with like colours on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry and then iron with low heat if necessary.
Due to the rigid material used in the nursing covers neckline, it may occasionally get bent out of shape after being washed. This can be easily fixed by gently ironing and massaging the neckline back into shape.