The Elle TENS Plus with contraction timer is the ultimate 3 in 1 labour TENS machine. Consisting of birth mode, pain mode, and pelvic toning mode, the Elle TENS plus has you covered during labour, recovery, and beyond.
Babycare Elle TENS Plus
The Elle TENS Plus is the ultimate 3-in-1 Labour TENS machine
The Babycare Elle TENS Plus obstetric TENS machine essentially combines three great machines into one. It is the Elle TENS (a labour/obstetric TENS machine with contraction timer), the Smart TENS (a regular TENS machine), and the Sensatone (a pelvic floor stimulator) all built into one palm sized machine.
This means you have 3 modes to choose from:
(Obstetric TENS) This mode has a contraction timer and a boost button, providing extra power when needed during a contraction
General pain mode:
In this mode, the Elle TENS Plus can be used to help relieve pain associated with many chronic and acute pain conditions. Some of these may include pain caused by back, shoulder, or sports injuries, arthritis, migraine, menstrual pain, sciatica, and even postoperative pain. This mode makes the machine suitable to use in the weeks following childbirth, and also for use at other times when yourself or another family member may need it.
When used with the included vaginal probe, this mode assists with pelvic floor toning.
The Elle TENS plus has been designed and manufactured using the same cutting-edge technology as the original award winning Elle TENS machine and also includes the same great Opti-max technology.
What is Opti-Max Technology?
The Opti-Max technology provides you with an extra level of power for the times you most need it. It is mainly used during the last stages of your labour, since this is when you really want extra pulse power. However, you can take advantage of the Opti-Max power when you feel you need it at any time during your labour.
Elle TENS Plus features:
- 3 units in 1: use for labour pain, general pain, and pelvic floor toning
- Comes with four large electrode pads
- pre-set modes for ease of use
- Left and right dial up capability – increase the power to either the left or right electrode pads as needed
- Integrated boost button provides a ‘boost’ of power when needed most
- built in contraction timer helps you monitor your labour progression
- Opti-max technology (to provide extra pulse power)
- Neck cord for mobility – no need to be constantly holding the machine
- Easy to read and user friendly LCD display
- 2 year warranty
What’s included with the Elle TENS plus:
- 4 x large electrode pads (size 40 x 100mm). Extra packs of pads can be purchased separately.
- 2 x lead wires plus 1 spare
- 2 x AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Vaginal probe and lubricate gel sachet (for use in pelvic mode)
- Neck cord
- Soft carrying pouch
- Elle TENS + Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Women’s guide to drug free pain relief
- Electrode pad placement chart
Private Health Insurance Rebates
Because the Elle TENS products are registered as medical devices under the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration, most health care providers will offer a rebate of either 100% or a percentage of the purchase price. We recommend you check with your health care provider, as the rebate will depend on your level of cover, eligibility, and application procedures.
Want to know more about using a TENS machine during labour, visit our Labour TENS information and FAQ pages.
To ensure you receive the best possible price, this item is shipped direct from our supplier.