Stay supported through your postpartum recovery with the 2XU Postnatal Compression Shorts. Supportive, comfortable, flexible, and utilising PWX and Power Mesh fabric technology.
2XU Postnatal Compression Shorts
For women who are seeking a shape wear style garment for postnatal recovery, we highly recommend the 2XU postnatal compression shorts. Designed by a trusted and highly sort after brand, the 2XU range of pregnancy and postnatal compression garments combine a moderate level of support with a high quality product that is comfortable and flexible for the wearer. The fabric feels fantastic and the support is strong enough to help you feel better post birth, but not so strong as to cause your abdominal muscles to disengage. Suitable for both vaginal and Caesarean births, these are an excellent recovery option. These are also a great recovery option for women who suffer fluid retention, varicose veins and/or vulvar varicosities. Just bear in mind that because these are longer length shorts, you may not be able to wear them under normal shorts, skirts, or dresses without them being seen.
2XU Postnatal Compression Shorts Overview:
2XU offers you the most advanced compression products on the market. Designed with targeted panels to provide support to key regions, these recovery shorts allow for greater mobility and comfort following delivery, and then when you once again begin your exercise regime. Combining all the benefits of 2XU compression technology, the shorts are engineered with powerful compression panels to support abdominal muscle recovery. Targeted compression also provides support to the upper leg, lower back, and the pelvic floor muscles.
These shorts are part of 2XU’s PWX collection of premium compression fabrics, which after extensive research, have been engineered to offer optimal power, weight, and flexibility.
Please Note: These shorts are currently available in Black with Black writing only.
- Seam-free compression tummy panel provides moderate support for abdominal muscle recovery.
- The single abdominal and gusset panel provides support, whilst reducing chafe and avoiding irritation to C-section scars.
- Double-layered PWX70D gusset for pelvic floor support.
- PWX and Power mesh fabrics target the lower back to support the upper body whilst enhancing posture and breathing.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista Lycra for exceptional fit, support and recovery. The Invista Lycra also offers terrific fabric return.
- Superior knit structure for multidirectional stretch and consistent power.
- Breathable high-filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
Benefits of 2XU compression:
- Helps reduce fatigue through less muscle oscillation (the movement of the muscle that happens as your foot hits the ground and vibration ripples through your body. Compression wear will aim to limit this vibration and prevent microtrauma to the muscle).
- Helps reduce muscle soreness
- Helps reduce long-term overuse injuries
- Provides greater power output
- Heightened proprioception (awareness of limb placement for agility)
- DRAM (Diastasis Recti)
- Mild Pelvic Girdle or Hip Pain
- Mild Pelvic Floor support
- Fluid retention
- Post pregnancy abdominal and back support
The 2XU Postnatal Compression shorts are suitable for those having undergone either natural or c-section deliveries and panels are strategically placed to avoid any irritation to caesarean scars. Get back to your pre-pregnancy body with the help of 2XU Postnatal Compression.
Nylon, Elastane (Invista Lycra Fibre)
NOTE: *It is recommended that you seek information and advice about exercise safety from your doctor, a sports medicine doctor, physiotherapist or an exercise physiologist before starting any postnatal exercise. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the product, it is recommended that you immediately cease wearing the compression garment and consult your doctor.
Please measure your hips at the widest point and then select the appropriate size from the table below:
If you are unsure, please contact us for sizing help.