Maternity Compression Stockings that help prevent pregnancy varicose veins
These Sheer Gabrialla maternity compression stockings offer 20-30mmHg of compression (firm compression) which is firmest at the ankle and then gradually decreases up the leg.
Maternity Compression Stockings Features and Benefits:
- Designed for fashion-conscious pregnant women who want to stay healthy and active all the way from the first trimester through the postpartum period
- Provides firmer support at the foot and ankle, where it’s needed most, and compression gradually decreases upward along the leg to the knee and thigh.
- Provides 20-30 mmHg graduated compression.
- Improve blood circulation, increase energy, and prevent general body fatigue
- Can help alleviate lower back pain
- Special elastic pouch easily expands to accommodate size changes.
- Reduce swelling, aching and tiredness of legs.
- Helps prevent development of varicose veins often associated with pregnancy.
- They are an investment in good health and last much longer than regular hosiery.
Varicose veins are gnarled, enlarged veins which appear close to the skin’s surface. Any vein has the potential to become varicose, but they most commonly occur in the legs and feet. For a lot of people, varicose and/or spider veins are simply a cosmetic concern. However, for other people, varicose veins can result in aching pain and discomfort. In some instances, the condition can lead to more serious problems. Varicose veins may also signal a higher risk of other disorders of the circulatory system.
The Gabrialla maternity compression stockings are most suited to people who are currently pregnant or have recently given birth, are standing or working on their feet for long periods of time, as well as those who experience tiredness, aching, and swelling of the lower legs.
Gabrialla maternity compression stockings are most suitable for the following conditions:
- poor blood circulation
- body and leg fatigue
- swelling of the legs or edema
- venous disorders
- blood clots
- venous insufficiency
- venous ulcer
- spider veins
- deep vein thrombosis